HFH Kenya invites Corporations and Foundations in Kenya to join its agenda of alleviating housing poverty in the country by improving housing conditions and living standards of low income people and vulnerable groups.
Partnering with HFH Kenya presents the following opportunities to our partners:
- Immediacy, visibility and tangibility of your brand to your customers at the grassroots through our existing community networks and relationships.
- A laudable and visible social responsibility project.
- Prominent public exposure as well as successful team building with a positive impact on their employee’s morale.
- A hands-on opportunity for Corporates/Foundations staff to join hands to make a difference in the life of needy people.
Why Habitat for Humanity Kenya?
HFH Kenya has been working in Kenya since 1982 and has so far worked in and supported over 250 communities.
We have enabled over low income families in over 10 counties in Kenya to access decent and affordable houses through building, renovating and preserving homes, schools, and children homes.
HFH Kenya builds simple, decent and affordable houses for vulnerable families living in dilapidated housing conditions, lack access to water and proper sanitation facilities, earn less than$1/day and those precluded from owning decent shelter due to lack of access to land.
We provide the technical and managerial oversight necessary to deliver quality assistance to beneficiaries.
We also ensures that benefiting communities contribute to the build initiative through community-level ‘sweat equity’.
“Sweat equity” is Habitat’s name for the labor that homeowners expend in the construction of their houses and those of their group members/neighbors, as well as the time they spend investing in their own self-improvement.
Current and previous HFH Kenya’s corporate partners:
- Dow Chemical
- Procter and Gamble East Africa(P&G)
- Superfoam Ltd
- Samsung Kenya
- Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Nairobi
- Swiss Lenana Hotel, Nairobi
- Housing Finance Group
- Family Media
- Royal Media Services
- ISK (International School of Kenya)
For more information or to start a partnership, please contact:
Volunteer Engagement Coordinator
Habitat for Humanity Kenya
CVS Plaza, Kasuku Road off Lenana Road
P.O. Box 38948 00623, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 101454380